Welcome to www.opm2go.com, your one-stop shop for the most comprehensive titles of Original Pilipino Music at the most affordable price. The following Terms and Conditions (TOS) govern your use of the site and the services offered by www.opm2go.com.
This site is owned, operated and maintained by OPM2GO, Inc. and along with our licensors, assignors and grantors are referred to in this TOS as "us" and "we" or OPM2GO.
We reserve the right to add to, delete, modify, amend or otherwise change the contents of this TOS as we deem necessary. As such, you should check this TOS from time to time for such changes.
- The OPM2GO Service. We are a digital store which provides digital media available for download to endusers subject to the terms and conditions enumerated below.
- Eligibility. We will only knowingly provide our services to persons who are permitted to enter into an agreement under applicable laws. Should you be a person who is considered a minor in your country of residence, you must be under the supervision of your parent or your legal guardian to use our service.
- Digital Media. All digital media available for download in www.opm2go.com and the copyrights therein (including any associated artwork and/or metadata) are the valuable intellectual party of OPM2GO and/or its licensors. You will not acquire any right, title or interest to these materials under the terms of this TOS.
- Use of Downloaded Digital Media. Each purchase you make from www.opm2go.com entitles you to download the content up to four (4) times, provided that you make the succeeding download on the same computer or device. As the purchaser of the content, you are hereby given the right to use the content for personal and non-commercial use only. Any copying, redistribution (except to a device that you own, e.g., an MP3 Player) or other use of the content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the content owner.
- Use of the Site. We grant you a limited revocable license to access and use the site and its services only for its intended purpose. This license does not include the right to collect or use information contained in the site for other purposes or to create derivate work based on the digital content available via the site.
- Prohibited Use. You may not (a) interfere with the site or the service by using viruses or any other program designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware; (b) modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to access the site and provide the service; (c) use a robot, spider, crawler or other process to monitor the activity on the page; (d) engage in any activity that may interfere with another user's ability to enjoy the site and its services.
- Payment Policy. We accept these forms of payments: Google Wallet, credit cards via Google Checkout and Smart Pasabayad. Billing occurs at the time of or shortly after your transaction. All sales of digital content are final.
- Pricing Policy. Prices for digital content may change at any time and we do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Content Availability. We reserve the right to change content options without prior notice.
- Exclusion of Warranties. Digital content purchased from us are made available to you on an "as-is" basis. We, together with our licensors and affiliates make no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representation as to the accuracy, including typographical errors, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other warranties, whether express or implied, in law or in fact.
Further, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the site and the service shall be uninterrupted or error-free and you agree that from time to time, we may remove the site or the service (or parts and contents thereof) without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use or access the site and the service is at your sole risk. We do not represent or guarantee that the site or the service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking or other security intrusion and we disclaim any liability relating thereto.
- Objectionable Material. Because we believe in freedom of art, you understand that you may encounter material that may be deemed to be offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable to you and that such content may or may not be identified as having explicit lyrics. Nevertheless, you agree to access the site and its services at your sole risk and we shall have no liability to you for the material that you might find to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- Use of Logos and Trademarks. OPM2GO, the OPM2GO logo and other OPM2GO trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the site are registered trademarks of OPM2GO, Inc. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the site and the service are trademarks of their respective owners. You do not have the right or the license to use any of the aforesaid trademarks.
- Termination of Service. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the site and the service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or to a third party should we exercise such rights.
- Waiver and Indemnity. By accessing the site and using the service, you agree to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold OPM2GO, it's directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of this TOS or your use of the service.
This TOS constitutes the entire legal agreement between you and OPM2GO, Inc. and governs your use of www.opm2go.com. This TOS and matters relating to your accessing of the site and the service, including all disputes will be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by the courts of the Philippines and venue in Makati City.